We regularly deal with a broad range of corporate and personal taxation issues and make a point of understanding the individual needs of every client. Whether you need advice on business tax, personal tax or indirect taxation, we will identify the best solutions for you.
Our Taxation Services
- Preparation and lodgement of taxation returns
- BAS and IAS lodgement
- Capital gains taxation planning
- Fringe benefits tax returns
- Payroll tax returns compliance
- Tax planning and minimisation
- PAYG and superannuation compliance
- Strategies with regards to salary packaging
- Self-managed Superannuation compliance
- Dealing with tax office enquires, review and audits
Property Tax Planning Session
Are you considering buying or selling a property recently and don’t know how tax is going to work for you or against you?
We specialise in the property tax advisory which will potentially save you tens of thousands of dollars in your future property transaction.
Our advisory session is systematic as well as personalised. It has proven value to improve the financial position of most of our clients.
The following topic will be discussed to provide you a paramount view on the property tax:
- Rental property Vs. Home
- Capital Gains Tax planning
- Understand how Negative Gearing works
- Purchase property under Unit Trust or Family Trust Vs. Individual
- Purchase property under Self-managed Superannuation Fund and
- how to pay no tax after retirement
- Increase your cash flow before lodging the end of year tax return
- Property Depreciation Schedule – Quality Surveyors Report
- Understand your borrowing capacity or future borrowing capacity
- Tax planning on land subdivision, property construction and sell